- B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- Graduate Studies: Counseling, University of St. Thomas
- Rice University: Advanced Conversational Spanish
- The University of Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain
- Lifetime Texas Teaching Certification: Elementary Grades PK-08
Mrs. Hudgins is excited about her sixth year at St. Francis de Sales Catholic School. She has a passion for education and is blessed to be able to share her love of reading at the very same school her husband, Michael, attended as a young student. Mrs. Hudgins holds a bachelor’s degree in government and business with a minor in Spanish from The University of Texas at Austin. She also has many hours of work toward a master’s degree in counseling from the University of St. Thomas. Fun fact: she studied abroad at The University of Salamanca in Salamanca, Spain. Mrs. Hudgins loves spending her free time with her husband, three children, and two beloved Chocolate Labs. She enjoys traveling, riding bikes, trying new recipes, and eating out with family and friends.