- B. A., University of St. Thomas
- M. Ed., University of St. Thomas
- Texas Teaching Certification: Generalist EC-6
- Texas Administration/Principal Certification
- FTCM (Formation Towards Christian Ministry) Catechist Certification
- ILD (Instructional Leadership Development) Certification
- Basic Certificate in Youth Ministry
- Osmo Learning Ambassador
- Sally Landram Excellence in Education Award
- Archdiocesan Leadership Award
Mrs. Grace Kwong is excited about her eleventh year at St. Francis de Sales School! This is her third year as Assistant Principal, after teaching First Grade, Pre-K Motor Lab, Kindergarten-3rd Grade Technology and serving as Lower School Department Head in prior years. Having attended Catholic schools growing up, she has a passion for Catholic education and is blessed to be able to share Christ’s love with her school community every day. She holds a bachelor’s degree in elementary education and a master’s degree in educational leadership from the University of St. Thomas in Houston, TX. She has served as a CCE teacher, middle and high school catechist, and Director of Youth Ministry at her home parish, Ascension Chinese Mission. Fun fact: Ascension Chinese Mission is the only Chinese Catholic Church in Houston, and one of the only two Chinese Catholic Churches in Texas! Mrs. Kwong is thankful that she gets to work at her dream job every day.
Mrs. Kwong loves spending her free time with her husband, their son and daughter, and their 2 dogs. She enjoys traveling to new and familiar places, going out to eat, playing Mahjong, watching documentaries and is looking forward to taking a nap.