- B.A., Stephen F. Austin State University
- M.Ed., University of Houston
- Principal Certification, Lamar University
- Texas Teaching Certifications: Self-contained 1-8; Generalist 4-8; English as a Second Language 1-8; Gifted and Talented 1-8
- Principal as Instructional Leader EC-12
- Catechist Certification
Mrs. Quatrini is beginning her third year at St. Francis de Sales, but this is her 25th year in education! As the “pandemic principal,” she has been able to bring technology and resources to our campus and help our students become “Saints and Scholars.” In addition to her principal duties, she will be teaching first through eighth grade students in the STREAM Lab this year and is thrilled to share her passion for hands-on, cross-curricular learning with them. Because she is a lifelong learner, Mrs. Q is participating in the Executive Education Academy at Rice University.
Mrs. Quatrini loves to travel and she and her husband were able to take a self-guided pilgrimage through Germany this summer culminating with the Passion Play in Bavaria. She is very proud of her two children who are in college in the Dallas area. When she is not reading non-fiction educational materials, she enjoys going on walks with her dogs. Mrs. Q. loves a good thunderstorm and listening to the rain.