Before & After School Program (BASP)
Before & After School Program
Welcome to the SFdS Before and After School Program Page. The Before and After School Program (BASP) at St. Francis de Sales School operates on all regular school days and on early dismissal Tuesdays throughout the year as an extension of the school day. All SFdS students in PreK to 8th grade are enrolled in and can use the Before and After School Program.
In BASP, students enjoy an after-school snack, are provided with the time and support to complete their homework, and then have the opportunity to engage in a variety of activities with their friends and fellow BASP-mates.
The typical BASP schedule is:
Snack: 3:15 PM – 3:30 PM
Study hall: 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Activities: 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Pick-up: 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM
If students are involved in any after-school school-related extra-curricular or sports activities during BASP time, they can pursue these activities and then return to BASP until pick-up time before 6:30 PM.
Before and After School Program Rates
Late Pickups —
- Students that remain at the school after carline and dismissal procedures at the end of the day and after after-school sports and extra-curricular activities are considered late pickups under the direction of the Before and After School Program.
- $5.00 late fee is assessed for the first 15 minutes, after which the daily afternoon BASP rate applies.
Morning BASP 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM
- $10.00 per day / per child
- Max. $50.00 per month / per child
- *Morning BASP is included in the monthly Afternoon BASP rate
Afternoon BASP Dismissal to 6:30 PM
- $15.00 per day / per child
- Max. $225.00 per month for one child
$325.00 per month for two children
$395.00 per month for three children
$495.00 per month for four children
Late Fees After 6:30 PM
Late fees are assessed after 6:30 PM as follows:
- After 6:30PM – $25.00 per family
- After 6:45PM – $50.00 per family
- After 7:00PM – $75.00 per family
*For those families utilizing Morning and Afternoon BASP, payments will not exceed the monthly Afternoon BASP rate.
Please make out checks to SFDS School, and include BASP along with your child or children’s names in the memo.
The best way to reach me is through email. My email address is the following: JDoria@sfdsschool.org
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child's application.
After submitting an application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account.
Tuition & Fees
Private school is a big decision. Review the SFdS Annual Tuition for grades Pre-K through 8th Grade.
SFdS School is now a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) certified school.