St. Francis de Sales School Lunch Program
SFdS School is pleased to announce that school lunches will be provided by The Simply Fresh Kitchen!
Registration & Ordering Instructions
Welcome! The Simply Fresh Kitchen Lunch Program is excited to offer fresh, nutritious, and well-balanced meals served daily.
- From the homepage, click on the Order Now link.
- Click the Sign-Up Button below the Login button link.
- Fill in the requested boxes with your information. Click Sign Up Button.
- Once you are back at the homepage, you will be able to log in with your email address and password provided.
- When you log in the first time, you will be on the Subscription page. Here you will add your payment method and billing address information.
- Select the Managed Profiles Tab. Here you will add the profiles of the student or staff that whom you will be placing orders. This is also where you will update your profiles. Once a profile is created, if there is a change that needs to be made to school, classroom, grade, or dietary preference, it will be done here.
- Once you have completed the steps above, you will be able to place an order.
***Please note that if there is no billing information or profile added, you will not be able to place an order.
Placing an Order
- On the main page, click on the Order Now button.
- If you have registered correctly, your child’s name will be in the Who are you ordering for? box. If you have multiple children registered, you will be able to switch them by clicking the Select profile link.
- The current date will be shown below the profile. You can use the directional arrows to view the remaining days of the month.
- To place an order, select an option on the day that you would like to order. Choose size, if applicable.
- Click Add to order button.
- Repeat process for each day you would like to order.
- If this processed, the website would begin tallying below the menu calendar. If this does not happen, double-check that registration has been completed.
- Once you have finished with your selections, click the Next button just below the total on the right side of the page.
- You will need to select the billing address and the credit card you would like to use. Click the Next button.
- Once you have reviewed your order, click the Place Order button. You will be returned to main page once the order is processed.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the credit card charge.
***In the upper right-hand corner of the webpage, there is a ‘person’ icon. If you click it, you will be able to return to the My Profile page. On the Orders Tab, you will be able to check all the orders placed on your account.
Information & Forms
Review important documents for school supplies, summer reading lists, Safe Haven Training, and more.
Find out what is going on around school and join us for special events!
SFdS’s uniform policy requires a neat, clean, and complete appearance at all times.
Online Ordering &
Frequently Asked Questions
Ordering on the website is available until 6 AM. After 6 AM, the current date will not be available. If you have an account already set up complete with billing information, we will accept orders by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (346-571-7971) until 8 AM. We will process the payment on the billing information provided on your account.
CANCELLATION OF MEALS:
Notification of cancellation must be emailed (email@example.com) or called (346-571-7971) in before 8 AM of the day the meal is scheduled to go out to receive credit. Credit will not be given after 8 AM.
If your school has an unscheduled closure, please contact us to let us know. We do not always get notified by the school. We will not provide credit for lunches delivered to a closed school.
Due to unforeseen shortages or seasonal supply issues, we reserve the right to make last-minute changes to the menu. We will notify the school with as much notice as possible.
How do I view my profile?
Log into your account at new.thesimplyfreshkitchen.com. In the upper-right-hand corner of the webpage, there is a ‘person’ icon. Once you click on it, you will be able to select My Profile, Place Order, or Logout.
How do I change a profile information?
Log into your account at new.thesimplyfreshkitchen.com. On the homepage, go to the Managed Profiles tab. Select the Profile you would like to update by clicking on the pencil icon. Update school, grade/class, or dietary preferences. Click Save.
How do I change my billing information?
Log into your account at new.thesimplyfreshkitchen.com. On the main page, scroll down to payment methods. You will be able to add additional payment methods as well as delete ones no longer in use. If you need to change you billing address, you can do so on the main page as well.
Online Order Availability
Ordering on the website is available until 6 AM. After 6 AM, the current date will not be available. If you have an account already set up complete with billing information, we will accept orders by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (346-571-7971) until 8 AM. We will process the payment on the billing information provided on your account.
How can I cancel my order?
Notification of cancellation must be emailed email@example.com or called (346-571-7971) in before 8 AM of the day the meal is scheduled to go out to receive credit. Credit will not be given after 8 AM.
Do you accommodate for food allergies?
We offer to following dietary preferences: Vegetarian, No Beef, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No Egg or any combination of the previously listed. As we are not an allergen free facility, we do not suggest ordering lunches if you or your child have an actual food allergy or are on a medically recommended diet. Please note that some of our schools do not allow for any dietary preferences. If you attend such a school, we will only provide the meal listed on the menu.
What if my school has an unexpected closure?
If your school has an unscheduled closure, please let us know immediately. As schools are busy notifying parents and staff, we sometimes get overlooked. We will cancel lunches for the duration of the closure and provide credits or refunds. We will not provide credit for lunches delivered to a closed school.
How do I check orders I have placed?
Log into your account at new.thesimplyfreshkitchen.com. On the My Profile page, click on the Orders tab. Here you will be able to view all the orders that you have placed on this account.