Welcome, New Families!
Welcome to the St. Francis de Sales Catholic School website and thank you for your interest in our school!
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child's application.
After submitting an application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account.
Tuition & Fees
Private school is a big decision. Review the SFdS Annual Tuition for grades Pre-K through 8th Grade.
Tour our Campus
Come get a sense of the family atmosphere and the diversity we are known for throughout the Archdiocese!
SFdS Quick Facts
Average Class Size
Meet our Principal
SfdS School has been committed to academic excellence and educating the whole child since 1964. We combine a rigorous curriculum that is aligned with TEKS and focuses on 21st-century learning skills such as problem-solving and critical thinking. Social and emotional growth paired with co-curricular activities and opportunities to serve in the Christian spirit, SFdS is an excellent choice for educating your child in a faith-based environment. 97% of graduates from SFdS are accepted into their high school of choice. Many alumni serve on our faculty and staff, and even more, have returned as parents!
I invite you to tour our campus in person and experience the family feel of our community.
Peace be with you,
Anne M. Quatrini
What sets SfdS Apart
Top 10 Reasons for Choosing
- An environment that nurtures the mind, body, and soul while maintaining academic rigor.
- Daily Emphasis on moral development, service to others, and leadership skills.
- Play-based learning for Pre-k, fully preparing the student for Kindergarten
- Highly qualified faculty, 30% with Advanced degrees.
- Competitive sports program that builds discipline and encourages higher standards of achievement.
- 17:1 Student-teacher Ratio
- Weekly STREAM lab activities for grades 1-8, empowering students to be curious learners and seek creative solutions.
- One of the most diverse student bodies in the heart of Houston, exposing students to different cultures and increasing creativity.
- 97% of 8th-grade students were accepted to their high school choice, and 99% of students graduated college.
- 15% of families generational, providing their child with the same academic excellence and sense of family and community.
“In our diversity there is strength and there is beauty” ~ Maya Angelou
As one of the most diverse Catholic Schools in southwest Houston, the student demographics at St. Francis de Sales School are a reflection of our neighborhood and the city in which we live.