St. Francis de Sales Tuition & Fees
Annual Tuition: Grades Pre-K through 8th Grade
2023-2024 School Year
Tuition is payable from July 2023 through April 2024.
|New PK3 or 4 – Full Day||$7,750||$9,800|
|Pre-K Half Day||$5,200||$7,250|
Catholic Tuition Requirements
In order to receive the Catholic Tuition rate at St. Francis de Sales Catholic School, all of the following must apply:
- One parent or legal guardian must be a practicing Catholic.
- The family must be registered at their Catholic Church.
- The family is obligated to attend Mass weekly.
- The family must actively participate in church ministries and school activities.
- The family must participate in the annual Diocesan Services Fund at their Church.
- Note: Failure to participate in the aforementioned contributions through time, talent or treasure will forfeit the Catholic tuition rate at St. Francis de Sales Catholic School.
2023-2024 School Fees
Application & Registration/Re-enrollment Fees
- Applying families will pay a $120 Application Fee per student
- New families will pay a $150 Registration Fee per student
- All SFdS Families pay an annual $150 Re-enrollment Fee per student for the following school year.
Our PTO Fee will help support our growing, vibrant parent-teacher organization and will remove the separate PTO fundraiser during the school year. This annual $50 fee is due in June.
Academic Resource Fee
Our Academic Resource Fee will cover costs including yearly consumable books, Scholastic News, subscriptions to computer software/apps, and internet safety. This annual $250 fee is due in June.
Each middle school student will be assessed a $75 usage fee to help defray the cost of routine maintenance and other fees associated with the use of the Chromebooks. This fee does not cover damage or neglect.
Afternoon BASP (Before and After School Program)
Dismissal to 6:30PM
- Approximately $15.00 per day / per child
- Maximum $250.00 per month for one child
- $350.00 per month for two children
- $450.00 per month for three children
Financial Aid and Tuition Assistance
Limited Archdiocesan and institutional financial aid is available for qualified families who are interested. To be considered for tuition assistance from our school and/or the Archdiocese you must apply for financial aid. The required forms and additional information can be found at www.choosecatholicschools.org.
The ACE Scholarships Texas
2023-2024 Application can be found here: Texas Application
Important Notes from ACE: Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will open on Monday, February 6th at 8am CT and will remain open through tax day, Tuesday, April 18th at 11:59pm in the time zone in which your school resides. As a reminder, during the application season, please utilize our help center, support email firstname.lastname@example.org & phone line (856) 746-6521 to ask questions.
Referral Award Program
We encourage our St. Francis de Sales Catholic School families to talk to friends and other families about our great school. We even offer a “referral reward” of $500.00 to current school families for referring a new family to SFdS School whose child registers for and attends at least one semester during the 2023-2024 school year. The $500 referral award will be applied to the December 2023 tuition bill.
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child's application.
After submitting an application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account.
SFdS School is now a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) certified school.
Tour our Campus
Come get a sense of the family atmosphere and the diversity we are known for throughout the Archdiocese!