St. Francis de Sales Tuition & Fees
Annual Tuition: Grades Pre-K through 8th Grade
2022-2023 School Year
Tuition is payable from July 2022 through April 2023.
|New PK3 or 4 – Full Day||$7,750||$9,800|
|Pre-K Half Day||$5,200||$7,250|
In-Parish Tuition Requirements
In order to receive the In-Parish Tuition rate at St. Francis de Sales Catholic School, all of the following must apply:
- One parent or legal guardian must be a practicing Catholic.
- The family must be registered at St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church.
- The family is obligated to attend Mass weekly at St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church.
- The family must actively participate in church ministries and school activities.
- The family must participate in the annual Diocesan Services Fund at St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church.
- The family must contribute time, talent, or treasure each month towards completing the goal of St. Francis de Sales Catholic School 2nd collection which normally occurs on the second Sunday of each month during Mass.
- Note: Failure to participate in the aforementioned contributions through time, talent or treasure will forfeit the in-parish tuition at St. Francis de Sales Catholic School.
Application & Registration/Re-enrollment Fees
- Applying families will pay a $120 Application Fee per student
- New families will pay a $150 Registration Fee per student
- All SFdS Families pay an annual $150 Re-enrollment Fee per student for the following school year.
Each middle school student will be assessed a $75 usage fee to help defray the cost of routine maintenance and other fees associated with the use of the Chromebooks. This fee does not cover damage or neglect.
Afternoon BASP (Before and After School Program)
Dismissal to 6:30PM
- Approx $15.00 per day / per child
- Max. $250.00 per month for one child
- $350. 00 per month for two children
- $450.00 per month for three children
Limited Archdiocesan and institutional financial aid is available for qualified families who are interested. To be considered for tuition assistance from our school and/or the Archdiocese you must apply for financial aid. The required forms and additional information can be found at www.choosecatholicschools.org.
We encourage our St. Francis de Sales Catholic School families to talk to friends and other families about our great school. We even offer a “referral reward” of $500.00 to current school families for referring a new family to SFdS School whose child registers and attends the school during the 2022-2023 school year. The $500 referral award will be applied to the December 2022 tuition bill.
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child's application.
After submitting an application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account.
SFdS School is now a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) certified school.
Tour our Campus
Come get a sense of the family atmosphere and the diversity we are known for throughout the Archdiocese!